live.laugh.love

Monday, October 22, 2007

 

iloveyou is such a foolish word to say.

my effin sister hates me for having a boyfriend. for being imperfect, for lying to her and disappointing her. that's not so bad. she won't talk to me forever. uhhhh. i'm sick right now. i have mumps and they hurt so bad and my sisters won't come near me coz they might get infected. anyway, sem break na and i NEED to go to Davao to buy some stuffs for school. so the tests were terrible. Klier got on my nerves with my "helping her out", if you know what i mean..

Klier: Van, pacopy mamaya sa english ha..
Van: Sure ba. Diba nagstudy ka sa araling panlipunan?
Klier: Oo, sige pacopy kita dun mamaya kasi nakastudy man ako.. basta wag mo ko kalimutan mamaya huh?
Me: ok.
right before AP test..
Klier: Van, wag mo akong kalimutan mamaya ha..
Me: eh wala ako naka study dyan 'no! tsaka sabi mo ikaw ang nakastudy dyan!
Klier: konti man lang..
Me: uh.. kay Ariel nalang ako magpapatulong
Klier: sige, pasa mo sa kin ung sagot nya huh..[didn't]

geez, she is soo annoying! i mean, she even copied word-per-word my homeroom test about family values and stuff so di ba dapat iba talaga yung sagot kasi bout sa family??
then nung isang test mas mataas ang score ko kinompare niya talaga.. uh! nakakainis! tapos nung di ko na siya pinakopya sa math, mas mataas pa rin ang score niya... i don't know why pero i hate her!

just so you know, i don't answer my tests 1-70 by cheating, i only do that in math.. but the other stuffs, i study for them and i just ask for my seatmates' answers if i'm not sure in some items.. got that?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]