live.laugh.love

Saturday, October 6, 2007

 

Intro

well i don't really know why i made this site. got bored probably, lol. okay i'm really new with blogger but i hope this would all work out. I have a diary, but i only write the stuff that i would imagine other people to read because i think that when i die, [at this age] people would check out my diary for my private thoughts because they think they'd probably find some explanation or some sort of my craziness so i'm just gonna write EVERYTHING here coz my parents don't know how to use effing computers. lol

i try to hide it in school but it's been very obvious, so..i'm from a broken family. my mom and dad are separated and i sleep at my mom's during weekends and at my dad's on schooldays because i couldn't concentrate on school if i'm with my mother and my twin sister who's grades are like, erm. my parents including my eldest sister have this expectation that my grades would be ecstatic or something so i try. i used to love tracy so much and she loved me too but now i'm really praying that she doesn't stop reviewing for her board exams in davao so that she wont go home because i don't want to have to deal with her once more. i thought she loved me, turns out, she only loved who she thought i was. ever since she found out about me having a boyfriend she's been all, "i expected more from you!" and its really heart-breaking to hear someone you love so much say that to you. i mean, after everything i did for her, she's supposed to accept it and just tell me to stop, not hate me! i mean, i slept all alone in her dorm during the summer just so that she could be with her boyfriend who's in the states now. urgh! but i can't hate her.. she's my sister.. i know.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]