live.laugh.love

Thursday, October 11, 2007

 

rain.rain.rain

ok. that's it. i'd had enough. i weigh 92 lbs now and that is already wayyy too much. and he lied to me! urgh! the nerve! oh, i want to kill him! i want to pull all his hair out! how dare he? it's a good thing he's not coming to the youth camp tomorrow then i'd be able to get myself used to him not being around me for 3 days!.. hahahaha

so this morning i went to school with no food in my stomach and felt like the weakest person on earth[which actually feels good for me] but then i took a bite-sized piece of chocolate and popped it in my mouth because i needed glucose. then i ate some pork thingy for lunch and then that's when i lost control. i had 80 pesos, all-new paper 20's straight for the bank and i go home with just 20 pesos in my wallet. grr! so much for "emergency money"! anyway, my computer's kind of retarded again and it's closing the ie programs.
check out my updated to-do list!
P.S. i hate this girl who used to go to my school.. she said she was coming over this afternoon and my friends waited for her in a cafeteria and she stood them up! she even says that she joined this math olympics thingy in her school when she was even worse than me in math back in freshman year!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]