live.laugh.love

Saturday, October 6, 2007

 

drama's

second post today. drama here at our house. my mom yelled at me on the phone because me dad was being an a-hole again. even though i get major stressed with school, i still wish i have school today to keep me away from all this drama coz its like freaking annoying. anyway, i'm not finished with my biology homework yet. urgh, i hate biology. can someone please tell me what structures distinguish prokaryotes from eukaryotes?
i'm so fat. i hate this! i weigh like 90 pounds now. grr.. i must lose at least 5 pounds.
i'm so glad i finally know how to put up HTML on blogger. been dying to edit. i'm like in<3 with HTML again. pwaha

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]