live.laugh.love

Monday, November 5, 2007

 

untitled

my sister's here and we never talk. we're the only people in my dad's house right now and we still don't. this is fun. nah, just kidding of course. i miss her. i miss it when she annoys me with all her HTML questions and when i annoy her with my stealing of her clothes. i can't talk to her because i know i disappointed her, because i probably hurt her, because i actually lied to her face so many times. i want to say sorry to her but i'm scared that she won't treat me like she used to. now it's valerie she's hanging out with more. uuhhh! school's back and i'm proud to say i haven't talked to ar all day. i'm doing this for my sister. i'm not gonna let her know about this now because i know now's not the best time. Tracy[the sister] curled her hair. i wanna curl mine too! but it's too short right now, i cut my hair like armpit-short last September, now it's November it's just 3 inches longer. grr! soo tagal.. I'm using PanOxyl right now and it's working. I'm happy!

got some homework na..
-memorize Tagalog speech before Wednesday[yikes!]
-do Filipino homework
-research Korea's geography

I went to Davao last week and bought a bag and flip-flops. i had 1,200 with me and i went home with 600.. sigh, my pants got torn and i tried on a cute pair which cost only 500 but Riley and Ally were effin rushing me coz they wanted to ride the bump cars. such kids, sigh,

will change layout soon..

[edit]

okay, first, i get mumps.[then it heals,] now i got a sore eye? what is this all about? i'm really pissed cause i'll be missing so much at school(works).. but being absent's coolio! haha

but that's not what this edit is for.

Tracy talked to me! it was her demanding "kain na." again which nung una sinagot ko siya [that was the other day, so yeah we "talked"] but this time i wanted to be nice, i was all mm-hmm, and then she sat in front of me while i was eating and i was really freaked out and scared at the same time and then she started asking stuffs like, "why are you sick?" "where's your mumps again?" and she would tease me that there was green goo coming out of it or something. really funny, [it's a start] and then she "bragged" about the cute 10-peso notebooks she bought like she used to. i'm really happy.. ;]

[/edit]

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]