live.laugh.love

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

 

DUMBO I AM

I rearranged our seats for the tests so he'd be behind me, mwahaha. and he was starting to be all sweet again, He would be soo close to me, whisper stuffs in my ear and well.. he wasn't mean anymore.. xp then just before our test for religion, i sat next to anne and she sprayed her perfume which i told her smelled like crap on my face, i said, "Ang bastos mo naman." 'cause a bit of it went to my eye, and then later Dee and anne ignored me. Dee puts her bag on my locker so i took it out and hid it cause i was so pissed at them and then later, we had an oral for math and i was staying away from anne and dee kept looking. grr, so then Paulo told me,
"Van, don't forget to remind your sister about my statement tee okay?" [val designs shirts].
"ok."
"speaking of, what are you giving stephen?"
i mouthed, "my heart!" and said "huh? what's the point?"
and when Dee, Anne, Paulo, Vanessa and I finished, we said our goodbyes. Paulo calls Dee and Anne Babe for show so I started calling my teacher babe too and i think i he thinks he was the one i kept calling. no he wasn't.
I know why he did it... because i was so possessive.. yukyuk. so it'll be back to zero tomorrow. boo me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]