live.laugh.love

Sunday, December 2, 2007

 
i cannot start my Filipino essays.. sigh. . one about my mother and the other's about the most important thing to me. and i hate filipino. uhh but i have to do it 'cause my monthly test scores were low. i just came from davao. i bought clothes for our Christmas party. i'm playing safe again. haha. i am so dumb when it comes to fashion. i look terrible in skinny jeans so i bought regular ones. i couldn't wear anything that doesn't cover my legs or else my cuts would show and i'm dead. hehe. gossip girl, ang tagal mong mag-load! uhh.. val and louie's still at davao. they'll be abse for school tomorrow. yssa is such a b****! i sent her a letter making her choose between her lezbo lover or me. and, uhh! hate her. she told me she's trying to get over tweetie but look at her profile, it's screaming tweety. duhr
i wish i was still in davao, but i have a quiz in bio and i have to do this speech for english. i must get higher grades.. pleassee God!

her reply to my letter: [she sent it on friendster]:
van?uhm.di ko maintindihan letter mo.insert ko lang `to.ayaw ko nman na mawala ka sken ehh.tgal2 na nating mg.friends.dami nren nating pinagsamahan,kaya nga uu I admit.kahit na mei konteng love pren ako nffil kei tweetie.di ko na gusto na mkpg.balikan sknya.why?xe ayaw ko na gawin ung mali.kaya nga na enlyten na heart tas mind ko na ung ginawa ko mali.pro kasi until now nffil iniinsist pren ni inna na mei meaning pren ung smen if mgksma kami.uu nga ganun kme pro di na kami comited.kung ano2 xe iniicp ng iba.kaya nga nga.change na ako for good..I'm trying.ayaw ko nman na because of her mwwla bestfriend ko dbuh?love man kita.&& you that ayt?.tssk.kaya nga ayaw ko na gumawa uli ng mali.kaya nga yung "yssa" na kilala mo dati,and2 pren nman.I know it's too dramatic pro bhala na.I just want to explain.di rin ako mkatawag sa phone eh.always kang wala.I hope you understand mee.I know you're mad.pro Kelangan ko i.face.ugh.sige tace care.ü

do you know where i can download somewhere down the road by sitti? it's not on limewire..
what happened in makati? uh, i thought it was gonna be martial law again, sayang. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]