live.laugh.love

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

 
i hate drawing. grrr... i have this project for araling panlipunan that i'm supposed to pass within this week. boo. and, i have another thing as well-which is for english, i have to make 2 reports and hand 'em in on monday. sigh, and that's easier, i wish the ap was the one to be passed on monday. hmpf. my day was terrible. i cut myself last night but Tessa didn't get mad for it, and i thought my day would be better. WRONG! my flute got lost and my dad won't give me money to be a new one and he was like soo rude to me. i want to kill him, but no thanks. pwaha. lauren! we have a samahan ng mga malamig ang pasko, too! lmao.. at first i didn't sign up but then my girls were in so i had no choice. i'm not curling my hair on xmas party[moved to the 19th] coz i'm buying the penshoppe watch, the one with like a dozen of straps. i know it's like so 2005 pero that's what i love about tacurong, hehe.. soo late. in fact, skinny jeans started to be "in" here last august lang.. haha.. ;]

and i'm OFF!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]