live.laugh.love

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

 
i woke up at 6:30 today, so i guess 7 tomorrow? hehe.. i've got work again, flute chords for music and florante & laura for filipino. huhu. i asked flery to ask him what's up and i got my answer. ;| so i was silent for the last two periods that day and i just slept. i was so stupid, after everything i did, everything i planned to do, that happened. sigh. but i'm still gonna be sending in my poem for school paper it's entitled To My Prince[his nickname] from Suri [in case you don't know, Suri is Spanish for princess]

In my world of crashed hearts
and lonely nights
I cry your name
Yet you're still out of sight.

So now you've found her
I know she's better
But deep in my heart, I know
You'll never love her
As much as you love me

I was really in the mood kasi kanina.. ;] And then after class I went out with Pre, Fle, Val and Tessa to find stuffs for Christmas. I got a new Kringle and we decided not to use code names anymore, it's a rich girl and it's so difficult to find a gift for her because she got all she wanted. So, I chose this thing from Bench. and it's pink. she loves pink. harhar
grr! the site where i watch gossip girl is gone.. uhh where do i watch now?? i'm feeling a bit of a headache.. i should lie down..

CONCERT PICS: [i didn't post much 'cause we kinda looked wasted. haha]





XOXO

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]