live.laugh.love

Monday, December 10, 2007

 

malapit na!!!

is life gonna be better now? oh, i hope so. valerie slept here at dad's last night because my brother's at my mom's. so i woke up at 6 in the morning and really rushed. we had our assembly at the gym coz the concert stage was being cleaned up. speaking of concert, it was fun. cueshe's ok pala.. ;] i was feeling good despite the fact that i gained 3lbs this weekend 'cause i don't have any projects anymore.
araling panlipunan-took down some notes [lecture]
math-slept and had a quiz
recess-i didn't eat any.. [ayus!]
biology-we did this thing with a raw chicken wing. disgusting. i'm never eating chicken ever again.
so on the way to the wet lab, we saw I-St. Joseph and Prince was totally checking out J so when I passed J, i was like, "ah, my favorite section, with the little slave of the school band." haha. and then valerie told me a while ago that J went up to her and was all, "Ate, I'm not the one coming up to Prince!" DUH, who asked for his number? who told Prince, whom you've just met, where you live? I'm 13, not 10. :)) but i don't wanna fight her anymore 'cause i found out something so confidential about her and i don't wanna be another pain in her ass. and valerie said, "HUH? i'm valerie, not vanessa!" and her friends laughed their heads off. oh, the joys of having a twin! hehe..
"just when i finally started loving him, his love fades away."

and i'm soo wanting to kill myself for being so dumb. i just let him slip like that! grrr. so do i show him that i do? or do i let go? i tried option two, but it doesn't seem to work.. huhu help!
at the concert yssa followed me around and i would just snob her, and then my NEW best friend pushed me towards her and i screamed, "ew! i don't wanna touch that bitch!" and i didn't really care how she felt then but now i do 'cause that was so rude coz she goes to my school's rival and the concert was at my school and my classmates heard what i said but i have never felt so betrayed in my life! uhh
about the title, i'm currently [and still] worrying about my weight and of course, tests. ah! next week na, so now i have to copy my classmates' notes and READ.READ.READ.
i will watch maging sino ka man, and then on christmas break, i will have gossip girl marathons. ;]

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]