live.laugh.love

Monday, January 28, 2008

 

bum day

random fact: i put my finger in my mouth and make popping sounds.

i stayed up until 2 in the morning last night, so i was too lazy to get up for school. we were just gonna have a mass and then a little program after for teachers' day, and then go home. so i don't think i missed anything, except for my attendance. i didn't have anything to do today, so i just vacuumed my room and watched the oc after. im so bored. i went on hexrpg.com and had some homework, i was too lazy so i just c&p, and i got 7/10 on dada and transfiguration. boo me. bored.bored.bored. i already memorized my flute stuffs, and my stuff are already ready for tomorrow. what else should i do? hmm.. quotes? >_<

The first time you fall in love it changes you forever. No matter how hard you try, the feelings never go away.

It's a horrible feeling, holding on when you know you should be letting go.

We scream our insecurities but mutter our apologies. And that's why the world will always be so wrong.

I'm the kind of girl who will try and brighten your day up with a joke, even when I can't seem to brighten up my own.

In the end, you're just a typical guy, dragging a girl along, because you're not really sure what you want.

You have three choices in your life, give in, give up, or give it your all.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]