live.laugh.love

Friday, January 25, 2008

 

exams are oover!

at last. i remember iming my elementary teacher and he told me that i'm the kind of person who's naturally smart but just doesn't prioritize studying. lmao. but i wanted to be better this quarter, so i actually studied last wednesday night and last night as well, and i'm feeling good with my scores. but not math, math is so difficult. i don't even need that for college 'cause i know i'm not taking a course that has math. haha. i wanna be a seawoman. haha, right? but i'm too short for that, i stand below 5ft. shortie me. xp.last night i was tempted to drink coffee cause i was effin sleepy, but i wanted to grow taller, so i slept at 7 and set my alarm on my phone to 8:30. but i forgot to switch it to pm. so i woke up at 9:50. and i studied for bio and religion til 2:30. funny, i'm not feeling sleepy AT ALL today. prolly cause i ate. boo me. biology wasn't that hard, but religion was. it had an essay, my studying for religion was just memorizing unlike in social studies, understanding. so yeah, i flunked my religion test.
our teacher said we still had a test during the afternoon, turns out, she only made us come to school to clean. well of course I don't clean. EVER. so i just took pictures and stuff. and after that we had flute practice and i was standing next to flery. i wanted to push her so bad but there were three teachers in front of us. sigh. and then we went to Sean's, and Precious introduced us to her boyfriend. my first imp: he was overconfident. i had a crush on him when we were still doing taekwondo, and he was my senior. anyway, did something very weird today. bought underwear at novo with tessa and val.. what's novo? exactly. lol.
during free period Kristan came up to me and then said that he would introduce me to arnem[translation: he's gonna grab our hands and make us hold eachother's] so i ran. lol. then later, i was listening to my chemical romance - i'm not okay so basically it was very loud and i was looking down at my yellow nails[lol] and he brought arnem to me and i was at the corner of the class room so i just calledmy teacher's attention. haha , then later kristan said, "sayang van, sasabihin ko pa naman sana yung secret namin ni arnem" and they smiled at eachother. i asked kristan if it was about me and he grinned and said "secret!". fcuk it. now i'm effin curious.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]