live.laugh.love

Saturday, January 26, 2008

 
please visit. super funny.
i did my nails last night after updating. i was in my dad's room and i was watching eat bulaga cause nothing good was on. oops, bubble gang pala. dumbo me. then i fell asleep.
i woke up the next day at 6, and slept again, woke up and got to watch astigs. that should be on primetime, not palos/kungfu kids/lobo. the ending for patayin, as told by my twin sister, was stoopid. uh, why did susan roces tell jodi so stop just then? so stupid. nothing is ever good on television.. or so i though. gossip girl will be on etc next month! yeahhh.
so uhm, i woke up and my nails were smudged. so valerie and i went out in the afternoon at kimsan to check out this new makeup stand at kimsan and i saw this uber-coolio shade of yellow, but it cost 60 pesos and the brand was new to me, so i might not like it.. so i just bought pastel yellow from bobbie. yesterday, my nails were actually gold. hehe. now, they're yellow and my toes are pink, both pastel. love pastel. :) then i was doing my nails and practicing my flute for the rest of the afternoon which seemed like forever. i lost 1 kilo. our scale doesn't measure by pounds but i think that's more or less.. 96lbs. :)
uhh i hate it when my parents go out of town, i aksed my dad to buy me slippers and socks and asked him again when he was coming home, he didn't reply on the second mesage. they're both like that. pshh. parents.
i miss yssa so much, boo-hoo. my friend had a party at her house, i didn't come cause tessa was at a wedding and flery was there. called ariel for ate cam and found out that flery's mom was out of town and she was coming back on wednesday, and flery and precious and my new crush[rigel], this guy who's courting flery[daniel] and arnem went to flery's house. and they went to flery's bedroom. and the guys fooled around and tried to take off rigel's pants. BLEAH. i don't know why i actually give a shit but i just see it as a.. bitchy thing for the two girls to do, i mean, two girls and three guys. i just don't feel too good with being outnumbered/alone with guys. i'm in trauma with that because of this thing i experienced last 2006.[grammar, i know.]

random fact: i NEVER liked, and used sTicKy CaPs.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]