live.laugh.love

Monday, January 7, 2008

 

school nanaman...

flag ceremony- we didn't sing tacurong hymn. bwaha. he stood up front, making iwas again, 'eh?
araling panlipunan-groupmates kami ni *toot*. and Flery was such a bitch to me. my exam score-34/50 boo-hoo
math- sige, magharutan lang kayo jan!
recess-saw his ex. and Fle was so trying to be innocent, but she can't really pull it off.
biology- groupmates nanaman. ahah, kala mo gusto ka ng kapatid ko?! jerk!
filipino-i wanna kill my filipino teacher.
english-thinking.. imagining my short story
religion-found out about his little secret. i'm a whole lot worse!

sorry bout that, i'm currently in my "moving on" stage kasi.. read on. this next one's gonna be "safer". :)
when i was in elementary, i was so maarte and everyone hated that about me. whenever i wanted to change, they would be like, "si vanessa? magbago? himala", "ows?" "imposible yan!" they kept holding me back, and now i can't change because i fear what others would think of me. uhh
i'm wasting my life. it's never supposed to be all about ar but then.. he's there. there are more things to life, i know. and i'm scared that i might die tomorrow not being able to do what i need to. i need to let go of the things that don't make me happy and i should take life daily, make each beautiful moment last... but i'm all wrong! time to get my act straight up.
are you gonna watch patayin sa sindak si barbara? i want to, but i'm all alone in my room at night. sigh. how was your first day of school this 2008? c'mon, tell me. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]