live.laugh.love

Sunday, February 10, 2008

 
the family day was bogus. i forgot the chords because everytime we practice, i would just fool around and i was on the front row. i messed up big time. after that, i went with PM, Precious, Tessa, and the others, including Flery Ann. now, some of my classmates just found out about our month-old little fight and they're like, "it's funny you don't talk but you go out with the same group of friends." yeah it is funny. cause we ate at beaux. and the last time we ate there we merged the two tables but this time she sat on another table, kind of far from our's so.. we didn't stick the two tables together.
then we went to school and talked about stuff.. valentines day is coming and we're gonna decorate our room again. and i was like, "Precious, Nathaly and Flery Ann, you are not allowed to hang with us on the 14th because of your boyfriends. we're having a black valentine's, remember?" and they insisted on coming and Flery Ann made up this thing that she broke up with Daniel and stuff. whatevs.
then they went to click, and i went home because i don't like surfing on internet cafes, and did my project.. then i bought maltesers. mmm. yummy. :)
that night there was this girl, her name was Stephanie Wallenberg and I totally hate her. When Yssa and I had a fight she came into the picture and defended Yssa not knowing the real stuff that was between me and Yssa.. After a couple of weeks i forgot about it and she started commenting me again and she was really fc, no, not just fc.. she was like Kris Aquino on The Buzz Jr. i hate that, so i commented her "you know there's this line between being fc/trying to get to know someone and just being plain chismosa. you crossed that." then i deleted her off my list and blocked her. she messaged me that night saying she doesn't understand, she was just asking how long did my ex and i last.. i hardly know her. how could she ask me something like that? and his brother is my classmate and she asks him about the stuff happening to me at school. sooo weird. talk about stalker. then i just found out that she's my brother's girlfriend, so my brother told my mother about this secret of mine and she told dad and they both got so worried. stupid girlfriend. stupid brother.
my eyes are sore, i can't read properly, the text on my pc are now soo big. bah, i can't study like this. the text on my reviewers are small. and some of them are missing. i'm doomed. boo-hoo.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]