live.laugh.love

Saturday, February 2, 2008

 
i care too much about what other people think, but i don't really think before i do something.
i had flute practicea t school today and in order for me to get inside the campus, i need a parent to sign my permit thing, but dad was sleeping and mom was at church because it's our parish fiesta, so i forged her signature. i was desperate, so uhm my intentions weren't bad naman, i just didn't want to be late for practice and so tomorrow my dad's gonna talk to me, i'm scared.
and another thing, while we were waiting for available tables at beaux, we saw one of my dad's former "gfs" and when she went out, binangga ko talaga siya. tsk, what if my fadurr finds out? and i also showed her pic on friendster to my friend and the guy next to the unit we were using looked at the monitor for like 5 sceonds, and then me. omgee, what if that guy knew the girl? i'm dead. i want to dieee!
so uhm, there was henna at the fiesta. can you believe it? there were stalls at the church. not in the church, but in the church compound, and i thought that was awful. but, i got henna still. lol.
i don't have a pic yet, but this is what i showed the henna-tattooist guy.:
my teacher's are gonna kill me. lol. i have it on my left arm, smaller than that, and it looks like rove/loue/roue. but i alwayyss wanted to have that kind of henna done, so.. sige nalang..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]