live.laugh.love

Saturday, February 2, 2008

 

me, a-z

i used to be Anorexic
I don't like the taste of Beer
My hair's not in it's natural Color right now.
I tend to Daydream too much.
Eva Longoria is taller than me. ^__^
I say Ferk, instead of f*ck.
I believe in God
I am a Hopless romantic
I am Incorrigible
'Jeebuz cries!' used to be my favorite expression
I think Kool is uncool. lmfao
my Life pretty much sucks.
i don't spend Money wisely
only my twin sister calls me Ness
i Over-react on little things
i'm not a People person
I ask too many Questions
Right-handed ako
I'm addicted to Surveys
I can do Taekwondo
i do not Understand math.
Valerie is my twin's name
I am crazy about my Weight
i have this thing against X, because it makes math and biology more difficult.
Yellow is my current favorite color
Zebra stripes scare me.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]