live.laugh.love

Sunday, February 17, 2008

 
so uhm, yesterday i slept til 5 in the afternoon and i went to bed again at 2. we were having a sponsored mass today but i got too lazy to get up. boo me.
uuhhm, last night i went to the gym with my mother and valerie cause my mom was gonna play badminton and valerie wanted to talk to paulo and i tagged along, hoping paulo brought his psp-which he didn't. there goes my happiness, eh? i was talking to paulo about his classmate who i kind of like. but not reaalllyy like, just like. get it? :). he's a good dancer kasi. so i was talking to paulo about jasper and he suddenly paused and whispered something to leonard. i was like, "heeyy! ang daya niyo! ano yung binulong mo kay leonard??" then he told me that jasper gave a card to leonard which he was supposed to give to me on valentine's day. whaatt? i was so shocked to hear that. so i was like, "How dare you? bat mo sinabi na crush ko siya??" and paulo and leonard said they didn't. and i found out he liked me back in 1st year, and he still does. boo. he was this guy i despised back then. icky. i hate it when my crushes find out. hmpfft!
does anybody know how to hack friendsters? i can, but i'm not really good at it. my sister's accounb got hacked. i just found out. she was calling and calling me the other night but my phone is like never with me. when i checked a couple of hours later, i didn't call her back because i didn't have load. so my other sister, valerie told me just now. tsskk, tskk. i don't hack anymore because i have heard of karma. :/
have you heard? greysh is moving! moving, where? i don't know. she's been on hiatus for a couple of days now and we haven't talked recently.. tsk, tsk. there are a lot of things i don't know of. pshh


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]