live.laugh.love

Sunday, March 9, 2008

 

summer.

Baliw Mode.
So it's like here na. yey, right? naw. i'm not feeling so happy-happy about summer now. i'm so gonna miss my classmates. we're close now, and i never expected us to be. in just 2 months, st. rose finally got united. Everybody's friends with everybody now. Last year we had cliques and we were seemingly restricted from being seen with anyone outside our groups. There were the DoTa boys, Piloters, Ex-Fashioniztas, and a few twosomes and threesomes. Pero wala na ngayon.. :)
So tomorrow I'll be meeting up with them and we're gonna go swimming because one of my classmates is switching schools. i think it's a curse now. tssk.. last year, Diane went back to Marbel and Joan went over the fence[Girls]. And everybody's being so friendly with her and Ariel started saying that he's moving to Davao next year. yeah right. you just want attention. lol
OMG. I'm not the only one who hates Maria Eloisa Garcia a.k.a Tweety pala. lol. I don't think anyone from NDTG reads my blog so ayan. I did the honors of posting her name. haha
I don't have any plans on what to do this summer.. I guess I'll be watching GG online then. etc is soo late eh.
One thing I hate about having a cbox is you can only type 250 characters. i dunno why i put that up, lol.
PBB Teen Plus ba? I wonder what this show is gonna be like.. i remember watching a commercial of this, and this person was all, "Papatunayan ko po na kaya rin ng maiitim na makapasok sa bahay ni Kuya." . So you're saying that Ruben and Will are fair-skinned? lol.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]