live.laugh.love

Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

tenenenen


wtf Candy?!? Out of all the beautiful[can't find a better word] photos of Leighton Meester, you choose that? gaah. I'm even more disappointed at Candy now. But, I'm still buying. haha
Tonight we're having dinner at this place, i'm not sure of the spelling.. the Palm Pavilion because it's my aunt's birthday and her daughter, RD graduated yesterday as salutatorian - don't know the spelling, either. lollerz. Should I come? hmm.. it's just gonna be more food, and as you all know, I'm dieting for the nth time... But Rd's gonna kill me, I mean, I didn't even come to here graduation yesterday! boo-hoo. I'll figure something out. lollerz.
Any plans for the summer? :) Idk what the date is today. By the way, Sam C. is gonna be on CandyChat on March 28, kaya I'll be online at 7-8pm. haha. fan ako o. ~__~



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]