live.laugh.love

Friday, May 30, 2008

 

fudge.

last night i went out with my mother cause she was gonna play badminton and i saw him there but we didn't talk very much cause he was playing badminton with his brother. so i just talked to the girl he's inlove with. lol. let's call her Lilo. i tried to talk to her as casual as i could about Stitch but, no luck. grrr
see, Lilo is mad at Stitch and he says he has know freaking idea why, but her friends say he knows! urrgh.. why am i in this mess?! now stitch is mad at me because i won't tell him what i found out from Lilo which is nothing and he won't believe me! damnit. i suck.
so today is friday, may 30. and next week is already june and i am freaking excited for school to start! [June 10] haha. summer is getting boring na.. i already have my school supplies and later tonight i'm gonna wrap my books and notebooks. or maybe nextime. haha. i might go online again, if my sister permits. my sisters are here in tacurong and they're soo loud and bossy eh, but i still love it when they're here. :D
i went on ebay last night and saw this twilight book for only $1.50 so i immediately placed my bid. but then when i saw the shipping cost, my jaw dropped(lol i just typed draw jopped. xDD). 20 freaking dollars! argh! i really, really hope i get outbid... or else i'm dead. huhu
you people write long posts. forgive me, i don't have a life which is why i have little things to talk about.
i don't have money anymore. i checked my wallet and all i got is 700 pesos and i still have to buy a bag. fudge it. i wish i still had my summer job. if only..whatever.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]