live.laugh.love

Sunday, June 8, 2008

 

dumbo i am.

I'm pretty bummed about the fact that i update less and less, but i really want to make up for that. i'm getting more and more upset with my sister cause i keep asking her if she ordered my book yet, but she keeps ignoring me which is even worse cause i just can't wait anymore. i want that book so bad na. urgh.

woah. school's on tuesday and i don't think i'm so excited anymore. lolz. last year i've been pretty lazy so my grades got lower. i really hope i'm still on the first section this year. as in really hope.


the other day i hung out with rd, jassen and sim and we went to this department store to buy some "battery fans" for school. lolz. you have no idea how hot it is in my school.long sleeves+super crowded gym+super hot weather. >.<. we wanted to go to this other department store but rd's bodyguard said he was getting tired and she's not allowed to go anywhere in tacurong without her freaking bodyguard so we just went back to her house and ate halo-halo and played neighbors from hell on her laptop. haha. then, we went upstairs to see her room which she cleaned by herself[lol] and watched el cuerpo. haha. i like that show a lot. hella fun. ^^ then after the show sim and jassen went home and rd slept and i got online and talked to stitch. fudge, he has a new crush.

me: ha? pa'no na si Lilo?

stitch: i have no feelings for her..

me: impossible. sabi mo love mo siya..

stitch: dati yun.

me: sino ba yang babaeng yan? for sure mas maganda yan si Lilo.

stitch: sabihin ko lang sa'yo sa personal.

damnit, i hate myself. i swear, i would kill myself if it was me. there was more to that convo but that's like the so-short version. ^^

why am i thinking it's me, you ask? one. he put me on his featured friends before his other best friend. and two. he's being too nice. it's not enough proof, but i really hope it's not me. i suck. T___T

last night was terrible. or maybe really early this morning. Valerie and i couldn't sleep so we decided to just chat and draw our houses for the sims[lol]. so while we were talking, i kind of saw some shadow walk past the windows but i shrugged it off thinking it was my imagination or just some cat. but then i saw it pass again so i looked out the window and saw this guy hiding. and i hate myself for just staring at him, and not even yelling at him or anything to make him leave. then i saw him talk to someone at the other side of the fence and all i said was "psst!!". and then i saw him lift my bike over the fence and his accomplice rode it and they ran. it all happened so fast but i know i could've stopped them, i should have. i absolutely hate myself for being so fucking helpless and stupid. you're prolly thinking it was just a bike, but whatever. it has sentimental value. it has this basket thing in front and I'm afraid they would come back and take some more stuffs and use the bike for a faster getaway. fuckkkkkkkkk.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]