live.laugh.love

Monday, June 2, 2008

 

I'd die without you here.

'Cause I am Switzerland
The neutral starts here
I'm gray matter
Between a field of red
and a river of sun
I'm content to be the middle of
my two loves


i'm broke. i gave all my money to my sister who's going to davao later to buy me a new bag or a twilight book.
another reason why i absolutely cannot wait for school: allowance. i need money na. i have to buy all three books. ;]
something's wrong with me again.. i don't know what. i want to vent. uugghhh.
well, at least twilight's there to keep me sane. sigh..
i think i maybe the last twilight fan to have heard of the bella cullen project, but whatever. they rawk my socks. lolz.
P.S. please sign the twilight petition here.. thanks! ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]