live.laugh.love

Monday, July 21, 2008

 

no heartbreak, just hate.

exams are o-v-e-r! haha. we had pehm this afternoon and it was pretty hard. there were two different test papers, to prevent us from cheating. lol
and we also checked some test papers today. i got 40/45 on chem! hah. i can't believe it. xDD
and the other people on the honor roll got 19, 29 or something. chyeaaa.
remember that person i was talking about.. the one who cheats all the time and is still on the top ten? well, my teacher caught her on the first day of exams and she told her to move her chair. :D
math was okay, i was able to solve everything but my score wasn't so good. i think i got 37/45. urgh. fudge geometry! i like chemistry more now!
so this afternoon, i was ignoring kristan to death and even told him FTF [forget the friendship. lol] so i wanted to ask him a question and i turned to face him and then he smiled and i turned my back from him and laughed.. then he started to say something to Klier and ma'am Paclibar saw me asking Klier what Kristan said and she was all... "Andale, Lim.. gusto ko pag math maghiwalay kayo. ang ingay-ingay niyo. lagi nalang kayo ang nirereklamo ko kay ma'am bermejo. bahala kayong maghanap ng uupuan niyo, basta ayokong makitang magkatabi kayo sa period ko." geez. whatever woman! i hate you more anyway. she is worse than my biology, ap 2 and english 1 teachers combined! grrr...
i wasn't able to update over the weekend cause i went somewhere.. so, my uncle saw me and
uncle: vanessa, anong height mo?
me: 4'11 po..
uncle: pano ka papasok ng pmma kung ganyan?
me: wala na nga pong pag-asa.. ni hindi man lang ako maka-nursing kasi di pa ako 5
nursing is actually out of the question, because i personally think that by the time i step into college, there would be enough nurses and it takes forever to get a visa and everything. my grandfather also asked me what course i was planning to take.. curse sleepless nights and coffee! i can't get a good job out of my stupid height!
me: james, alisin mo nga yang nasa braso mo![he had my name henna-ed on his arm. lol]
james: no, i wanna show you how much i love you. [i know, eeewwwww!]
me: uh, di mo ba naaalala yung deal natin? nagpromise ka baya na wag ka magkaganyan.. kainis ka.
james: di ko kasi mapigilan van [stop reading whenever you want! this gets grosser by the second. haha]
me: ano ka man ah,. nagpromise ka baya. bahala ka jan. ayoko na.
james: ayaw mo na sakin?
i wanted so bad to say yes.. but i was being nice. haha
me: baka kasi masaktan ka..
james: dahil ba pangit ako?
OO! ampangit mo! mukha kang unggoy!
me: hindi ah.. grabe ka naman.. basta.. kalimutan mo na ako.. sorry.
james: sige ah. walang pansinan. kalimutan mo na ako.. wag mo na akong isipin.
duh! i stopped thinking about you weeks ago dumbass!
me: sorry. [haha. that's me trying to be nice]



argh! and what's worse, he ACTUALLY THINKS i'm hurt! i am NOT! it was a freaking crush and he immediately thought i liked him liked him! disgusting.
now he's asking all my friends to tell me he's sorry. urgh. go fuck yourself, loser!
gotta go, i have to find a new layout. ciao!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]