live.laugh.love

Sunday, September 21, 2008

 

lgfuad

Our school was the sponsor for the 8am mass today, but Valerie and I woke up late-so we went to church around 8:40 or something. then after the mass, we were planning to stay for the 4th mass, but then we saw Jorena, Ysa and Patrice and they invited us to go to Montessori for their family day. But before that we went to penstar-i'm not really sure what the name of the store was- cause Valerie needed a new notebook and I saw ate Camille on the way. ;)

then, we walked all the way to Montessori with Leonard and Earl too. it was nice to be back there again. we were so noisy while they were having the program and their principal was like "grade six, you're so noisy. oh, that's not the grade six pala. welcome back alumnae!" lolz. then we went to the canteen and saw Baby Anne there and her father gave us free drinks. yeys! haha. i didn't spend a cent today. I just lurve free stuff. haha. then we saw Chard with his mother and we asked him to treat us but he said he didn't have money, but we still kept asking him. then his mother heard us and she gave us money. yeahuh! haha

then we went to the grade five classroom and talked and stuff four hours. then around 1 o'clock, we left and went to this place that made cakes cause Pat, Ysa and Jorena were gonna have one made for their friend's birthday tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I'm kinda scared about tomorrow. One, I have to do this report for Araling Panlipunan. Two, it's Klier. My teacher found out last Monday that Klier was inside our classroom with her boyfriend all day and she thought they were alone and that they were doing something else, but they weren't! and they weren't alone. they were with the other couples pa. eeww, right? and of course Heidi and Spencer were there. haha. and it's all my fault. I let it slip to our teacher. But she already knows that Klier has a boyfriend and she knows that they like to stay at the 3rd floor after dismissal. I don't know why she got paranoid when I said that Klier was upstairs during the basketball match. I'm so pissed. At myself and my adviser who just loves to see me suffer. ugh. And now Klier's blaming me. Way to go, V.

And because of what happened, the gate by the stairs were closed last Tuesday and I wasn't able to get my books. It's our monthly exam on the 25th and 26th, and i can't study without my books. My notes are pretty much useless, because my teachers don't let us write much because they say everything they say are found in our books. I have no choice but to cram, then. lolz






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]